Vortex Ministry Has Launched!

The Wolfe Family blog is now located at Vortex Ministry.

Your browser will soon redirect automatically in about 15 seconds....Or just click the logo above.



http://VortexMinistry.com



















Friday, April 18, 2008

Big Mouth Bites

Darn that Matt Bays. I was just reading his blog and somehow it's affected my subconscious. More on this in a minute.

You see, this morning I had a bit of an escape. I took my car to the dealer to get an oil change. "You took your car where???" I can hear it now... Yes, I choose to go to the dealer for an oil change. It costs more and it takes a heck of a lot longer too. But...I get to sit in their comfy waiting room and just chill. And they have these good apple pastry things and pretty tasty coffee. So I just power on my laptop and chill out and catch up on blog reading, etc. It's quite a nice escape from the busy life.

OK, back to the story, so I was reading Matt's latest post and cracking up (and thinking how could he not be throwing up) when this Chili's commercial came on the TV. They were promoting their new "Big Mouth Bites". I thought they looked nasty, but then I started watching more and I thought "hmmm, I'd like to eat one of those.". What is wrong with me? They have grilled onions on them. I hate onions!




Thanks Matt, now I might have to go to Chili's. Well, I might not take it that far.

3 comments:

pwdrd donuts said...

Bill,

No lie and I totally swear; I went to Chili's today for lunch and had the Big Mouth Bites!!! I haven't been there in about a year and it said, "NEW" next to them on the menu and I thought, "Hmmm...those look good."

Well... they are SOOOOOOOOOO good. Ate 'em up yummy! Onions and all.

Bill Wolfe said...

Too funny! That is crazy timing.

I'm a Chicken Ranch sandwich guy at Chili's. Hold the ranch and add a side of wing sauce.

pwdrd donuts said...

Well let's do lunch soon. You gotta try the BMB.