Vortex Ministry Has Launched!

The Wolfe Family blog is now located at Vortex Ministry.

Your browser will soon redirect automatically in about 15 seconds....Or just click the logo above.



http://VortexMinistry.com



















Thursday, June 05, 2008

Dream Day - Follow Up - 1 Raccoon Saved

Definitely glad I did the Dream Day afternoon. I’m working to build that up to an entire day. What if I could do it once a week?


I found a park and it was empty, probably because it was raining. There was a huge covered picnic shelter, so it was great for me. I started reading my Bible, but I kept hearing some random scratching coming from a nearby garbage can. My curiosity arose so I went to check it out. I thought maybe a cat, squirrel or raccoon had climbed inside and was stuck. Well, after a couple of minutes I decided to kick the can over. Out popped a raccoon and it just froze there. Then, it got its bearings and took off for the woods. I told Holli I saved a raccoon’s life and she just thought I was crazy. She said I was lucky it didn’t attack me. Hmm, that wouldn’t be good.


So I kept on dreaming and then all of a sudden this big dog shows up from out of nowhere. It seemed friendly, but didn’t have a collar on, so I didn’t mess with it. It eventually left.


My mind is swirling around with lots of good scripture I was reading and listening to some of things God was trying to tell me. I took a lot of great notes and will definitely be doing this again. I spent most of my time in 1 Chronicles. Good stuff about David.


To top off the day we all went to Chick-fil-A for dinner for their family night. Camden got a snake painted on his arm and Caleb loved the ice cream treat and seeing the cow!

2 comments:

pwdrd donuts said...

Dang! We need more dreamers out there, but I swear they're all watching T.V. Know what I mean? It's not easy to dream...but we gotta do it. I'm inspired Bill. Crap like you've written here reminds me to keep on doing the right thing...being awake.

Bill Wolfe said...

Sadly, Matt tells us the end of the story for our friend the raccoon.

Click here to read his post.

Too funny, Thanks Matt.